Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seashells to beautify..

Naked walking on that seashore we first met



no i m a liar..

we first met at that lighthouse



liar again it was the third time i ve ever saw your face

you told me we ve met before

you even told me what i was wearing



i never really remembered

when that time was



i remember my heartbeat

when i was on the taxi reaching the spot of our meeting



i did n t even remember how you looked like



and then i saw you

on the opposite side of the road

nervous

as i was too

and shinning..



it felt like a slow motion that pass of that road



then the first kiss

shy and gentle..



you held my hand..



we walked..

i was always looking down shy..

counting my steps..



i miss that girl..



i now built castles in the sand

every night



that was the truth of a moment we lived



our castle demolished

long before we knew..



i sometimes try to find

seashells to make them beautiful



just for my mind



as we always did in our minds..



it might be a disease..

such as eternity



i wish i was in that old state again

that shy romantic girl

falling in love easily



just with right order of words..

the right feeling of eyes on me..



i ca nt remember at all..

No comments: