Friday, October 08, 2010

Rome

It s 4 past 5

we make love on your rusty motorbike



we are in Rome



i drop my eye on that old stone stairs

under the bridge



the kiosk full of newspapers of tomorrow s news

and those all abandoned bars



a car on the way

is carrying strawberries and berries



it is so much noisy to me..



a girl passed with a pink bicycle

wearing a yellow dress

she is so beautiful..

i cant drop my eyes of her..



We then visited caffe Ternal

detailing the architecture of the city

and it s sculpts



people combine in those sculpts

giving hands

or whispers each others ear



almost every sculpt is a story

a fairytale you can invent



"senso unico"



of course and i love it



what i know sometimes defines me as a sad one



but only me and maybe one more person

can see me dancing in that room i call a house



i m not depressed

i m on a zero state of full creation



and i enjoy that luna park car crushing..



No comments: