Friday, December 03, 2010

the black and white rabbit..

i was a French woman walking on the street

elegant..

for my grandma today

she brought me some food she cooked

as she always do



but i had that dream of those two bunnies

a white and a black one



the black one died young

the white one became a man



disturbing for me

but i was always a generous one

even in my dream..



never care none of the bunnies..

i met that big man

too tall



i was on the bus

my i pod was reproducing the Tool band



i had only at that time just noticed his hand grabbing a column on the bus

i was studying it..



and it might have been an energy matter

he started a dialogue to me



for the love for the objects

i thought he meant my i pod



i didnt stuck there..



and then he started analyzing his thoughts..

i agreed in some of those..



but i had to catch the next stop..

No comments: